- Must have proven work ethic, experience with point of sale / eftpos or customer service (training will be provided, however some knowledge preferred)
- Knowledge of fashion important
- Ability to be confident, approach customers, provide fitting room assistance and have an eye for detail / pro active ability to select appropriate garment styles for our customer to assist in making sales
- Hourly wage based on experience
- Gain retail, fashion and customer service experience in an up-beat modern environment
- Waxing / Threading
- Eyebrow Shaping/Tinting
- Make up
- Eyelash Extensions
- Body Piercing (training may be provided in future so not a requirement at this stage).
- Retail Sales & computer software knowledge & experience
- Part time / Full time hours available, including weekend work as needed.
- Competitive hourly wage offered upon experience
- Previous employment or experience in ear and/or body piercing or completed a relevant training course by a reputable training school
- Training may be required if applicant can achieve success in a sales assistant based role (see above), prior to commencement of any piercing training in studio 6 months minimum with proven work ethic.
Further experience in the above roles would be advantageous. Further training in other areas may be offered in future to selected candidates.
LEVEL 1 (UPSTAIRS)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.